Belly Fat is a universal issue and more women and men worry about it than almost any other part of the body. Need to get rid of your ugly stomach fat quick? Then you should read this article! Below I’m going to show you one of the fastest ways to lose belly fat using the best diet and exercise methods.
1. Eat high fiber foods such as apples, strawberries, prunes, beans, broccoli, carrots and cauliflower. Fiber keeps the stomach full for a longer duration, thus a person tends to eat less if he eats these fiber rich foods.
2. Make going to the grocery a learning experience. Compare the labels of packaged organic food and similar packaged food that is not. It won’t be hard to see which one is more nutritious. The key to picking out good, healthful food is by shopping the perimeter of the store. Most of the healthy food that is in the store will be found there- vegetables, fruits, and packages of unsalted almonds, walnuts, pecans and such in the produce section;
3. Exercise is the number one weapon in the war against belly fat. However, most people who want to lose belly fat concentrate way too much on exercises like crunches, sit ups and leg lifts. These will help to strengthen abdominal muscles, which is certainly a good thing, but they will not burn fat off the stomach or anywhere else. To burn fat, you need to include cardio or aerobic exercise, such as fast walking, running or jogging, bicycling, or similar exercises.
4. Most people think that all fats are bad for your health. This sounds paradox but if you want to get rid of a fat stomach you will have to consume healthy fats. The truth is that we cannot live without fat. For example or brain consist of 60% of fat, people have a soft skin and hair thanks to fat and without fat, no hormones. Healthy fats can be found in coconut oil, nuts, seeds, vegetable oils, fish and seafood.
5. Eliminate high fat foods such as fried foods, fast food, red meats and processed foods from your diet. However, eat healthy fats such as those found in olive oil and salmon.
6. lean healthy meats such as chicken and turkey in the poultry section; salmon, cod and shrimp in the seafood section; organic dairy products that are free of bovine growth hormone in the dairy section. And, of course, water in the beverage aisle. Highly processed foods that are laden with refined carbs, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, and trans fats are more than likely to be found in the middle of the store.
7. Notice I didn’t say ‘diet’. To lose fat, including belly fat, ignore the prepackaged low fat, artificially sweetened diet foods in the supermarket. Make the majority of your food intake real foods like vegetables, fruit, and lean protein sources. Make these organic to the extent that it’s available and you can afford it. Limit starchy carbs somewhat, but it’s not necessary to avoid them completely.
8. Bad fats or saturated fats should been avoid like the plague. Saturated fats are the most harmful and they lead to increased levels of cholesterol in the blood. On top of that they also lack the essential fatty acids. Essential fatty acids can be found in the healthy fats. Sources of bad fats are commercially packed foods, popcorn and palm oil.
by Zechong Cai