Belly fat is the result of lack of proper exercise, lack of a good balanced diet and irregular and wrong eating habits. Maybe you are like that as well, and that is why you should keep reading this article and you will have an idea what is the fastest way to lose belly fat.
1. Daily exercise for 20-30 minutes is a must if you wish to get rid of the excess fat from your body. You can either join a gym and undertake rigorous exercises or go for other exercises that can be done on your own. Crunches, squats, stepping, etc. are some of the best exercises to lose stomach fat fast. Secondly, cardiovascular exercises like swimming, jogging, brisk walking, running, cycling, etc. are also some of the losing belly fat exercises that can be performed for 20-30 minutes everyday.
2. When you’re trying to lose belly fat the number one thing you have to do is cut your fat intake. Eating fatty foods coupled with no exercise is the primary reason belly fat is gained in the first place. Focus on a variety of fruits and vegetables as well as natural fats and lean proteins. Doing this should give you a well balanced and healthy diet as well as a low fat intake. You also need to remember that healthy eating has to become a way of life if you want to lose any type of weight and keep it off.
3. The food you eat also plays an integral part in weight loss. Diets rich in fruits, vegetables and lean proteins is always prefered in terms of losing weight compared to fast foods. This is because these foods are healthy and contains a lot of vitamins, minerals and nutrients necessary to help boost your metabolism and burn body fat. Foods rich in fiber are also good cause they help you to maintain a negative calorie balance. Another helpful tip is to eat smaller meals per day.
4. Eat more meals a day instead of 2-3 big ones as usual. That extremely helps enhance your metabolism and subsequently aid your body to shed fat faster. But keep in mind that you eat more times and at the same time you have to reduce the portions of food in each meal.
5. Apart from these, you also need to drink 8-10 glasses of water and have a good night’s sleep for 6-7 hours everyday to boost your metabolism and lose weight. On the other hand, you should reduce the intake of sodas and coffee and tea as they contain caffeine and can have negative effects on the body. You can make your own diet plan with the help of foods mentioned above and plan accordingly for the entire week. You can also go for alternate exercises to avoid monotony.
6. Your metabolism will decrease if you pass your meal especially the breakfast that is the most important meal in the day. If you pass it, you are likely to eat more in the next meal and that means you force your digestive system and metabolism to work harder, which is really not beneficial for your fat burning process.
7. Increase your physical activity. You can start by hiding the remote control. If you need to switch channels, you need to get up from your seat and do it manually from the TV set. Walk your dog. Park your car some distance away from the grocery store or your workplace so you can walk the rest of the way. Engage in sports. Increased physical activity boosts your metabolism which burns the fat from your midsection. Keep moving!
by Zechong Cai