I know that there are women and even men out there that have tried and tried fast ways to lose weight, but their minuscule weight losses each week did not motivate them to continue, and like most dieters, they gave up. Wondering how to lose weight fast and easy? Well, though there are no shortcuts, but once you take the first step towards making certain lifestyle changes, you will surely be able to burn that fat. Here are some simple steps that will tell you how to lose weight fast naturally:
1. Eat 5 times a day. I know what you are thinking, 5 times? Surely not, but it is true, obviously it is not wise to have 5 large meals a day, but 3 reasonable meals, and 2 snacks is the most sensible way. By doing this you are ensuring your body does not crave for food during the day. Also, never skip breakfast! It is true when you hear people say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, by skipping breakfast, you increase your cravings, making you hungry for the rest of the day. The more you eat for breakfast (within reason) the less you will want to eat throughout the day.
2. Always choose fruits, vegetables, and foods that require refrigeration. These foods usually are not processed and are easy for the human body to digest. Typically you will find that foods in your cabinet are processed or fried. It is much harder for your body to break down these sorts of foods.
3. Don’t get tempted by junk food. You need to follow a healthy diet. Junk food might surely tickle your taste buds, but it will give you those ugly love handles as well. Eat only when you are hungry. There is no need to stuff yourself. You must also quit snacking in between meals. Instead of having three heavy meals, it would be better to have smaller and frequent meals. Chew your food slowly and eat the right kind of food. If you want to lose weight fast, make sure that you have a diet plan that includes low calorie snacks and meals.
4. Approach diet and exercise with a positive attitude and don’t get discouraged by slow progress in the beginning. Keep in mind that making little changes will, over time, produce big results. No matter your reasons for wanting to lose weight, it feels great to eat healthy and exercise – you are leaner, stronger, and more energized.
5. So start doing the right things. Drink water, do not live on it. You have heard it all before, but it can actually contribute to an effective lose weight plan if you try to drink between 8 and 10 glasses a day. Your body needs to keep hydrated, as it helps flush out any bad waste, and metabolize fat more effectively. By drinking ice cold water before or between meals, it can help you digest food properly.
6. Though exercising is a great way to burn all those extra calories, but if you are not too keen on going to a gym, you could at least go for walks. Brisk walking would surely help in getting rid of extra flab. Going for a walk is a great way to start your day. You will feel energized. It is also important that you don’t spend the rest of the day slouching around. Even when you are at your workplace, don’t sit at one place all the time. Try to be active. If you have time, you can try yoga. You might be surprised to know that even breathing exercises can help in weight loss.
7. Check the nutrition facts on the foods you buy. Compare similar items to see which ones have less saturated fat (especially partially hydrogenated oil), and less sugar. Check to see that you’re getting enough fiber and protein in your diet – these foods make you feel full and help you lose weight.
Article Source: http://www.articlesphere.com/Article/Natural-Ways-To-Get-Slim/243361
by Zechong Cai