Here are super quick ways to lose weight. I’m going to show you how to lose 5 pounds a week easily. These unique tips are easy and quick to do. Following these tips should help you make a few adjustments in your everyday life that will help you stay fit and healthy.
1. One of the worst things you can do to yourself in your battle with weight is too eat too much. A lot of times people go back for that second helping, or force them self to finish an extremely large helping just because its there. If you full and there is still food on your plate, leave it. Save it for lunch or a snack. The worst thing you can do is stuff yourself. Also. If you finish one helping, and you’re not sure if you should have another serving, wait five minutes and see if you’re still interested.
2. It is essential to drink adequate amounts (8 – 10 glasses) of pure drinking water everyday as water helps in faster metabolism. Water flushes out the toxins from the body and makes the skin glow. Drinking water is also a natural appetite suppressant which consequently results in weight loss. However one should not substitute pure water with other beverages and drinks.
3. Many people who are overweight got that way because of faulty eating habits. One faulty habit is overeating. It takes the stomach as long as 20 minutes before it realizes it’s already satisfied and full before it sends a signal to the brain. If you continue to eat longer, you’re probably eating more food than you need.
4. This is a HUGE KEY to losing weight consistently and long term. Fiber cleans out and sweeps out your body internally. It also allows you to eat less calories while still feeling really full. So add fiber into your diet. Best sources… black beans, apples, lentils, etc. If you don’t like my choices, just google “high fiber foods” and I’m sure you’ll find something you like. Don’t be LAZY on getting your fiber.
5. However, a lot many foods contribute in excess calories and cholesterol gain and hence, should be avoided. Fried foods, processed and canned foods, fatty and spicy foods, butter, cheese, margarine, sweets, chocolates, fries, desserts, etc., should be completely avoided for a couple of weeks if you wish to lose 10 pounds fast. Also, stuff like tea, coffee, sodas, and canned fruit juices should be ignored. Alcohol also contains large amounts of calories, and hence, one should abstain from it.
6. Most weight loss approaches require that you weigh your food and become familiar with its content by reading packaging labels. While the thought of measuring everything before you eat it may not appeal to you, it is possible to estimate accurate serving sizes using objects you’re already familiar with. For instance, one pancake serving is about the size of a music CD. An average baked potato is about the siz
by Zechong Cai