Beer bellies, love handles and overweight in general is a big problem these days. Getting rid of belly fat is not really hard at all you just need to adapt a healthier lifestyle. Here are some top exercise and diet tips to lose your belly fat fast and easy. Let other people suffer through long workouts and diet restrictions.
1. Water intake in sufficient quantity is essential for the metabolism process in the body. Many people commit the mistake of drinking water in insufficient quantities, which is not good for the body. By drinking eight to ten glasses of water a day, you can keep your body hydrated and this will indeed help to remove belly fat fast.
2. Formulate a weight loss plan. Anticipate all possible pitfalls in the process such as times of the day when you are most likely to binge on snacks and food weaknesses. Determine the amount of calories you need to eliminate from your diet to lose weight. You can do this with an online calorie calculator or through your physician.
3. Yes, you read it right. There is a recent study from American Journal of Clinical Nutrition that confirmed one thing that leads to achieve the fastest way to lose belly fat. It proved that if you eat whole grains with around five servings or fruits and vegetables, low fat dairy and two servings of lean meat like chicken and fish, you will lose fat mostly from your abdominal areas.
4. Breakfast is the most important by far. But most people in less developed countries have their main meals at lunch. Notice that they aren’t as fat as people in the Western World? There are many reasons why they are more skinny than us, that is just 1 of the bigger ones.
5. The cardio and aerobic exercises are considered to be the best to remove belly fat by many fitness professionals. Walking, running and jogging, crunches and skipping are also considered to be effective exercises to remove belly fat.
6. Get support from family and friends. When people know about your weight loss goals, there’s a level of accountability that keeps you motivated. Find a friend who is trying to lose weight naturally as well, and motivate each other. If you don’t know someone who wants to lose weight, SparkPeople can help you find people in your community with goals similar to yours.
7. Just remember that dieting will slow down your metabolism and therefore slow down metabolic rate which prevents your own body to burn belly fat. That is why many dieters have so called Yo-Yo diet syndrome caused by losing and gaining the fat back after couple of weeks.
8. Apples are great. Why? They’re loaded with fiber and high in water content. This quenches your thirst and dampens your need to eat. Just make sure to wash your apples before eating them. Oh… and eating 2-3 apples a day consistently for a month will net you a 2 pound loss in weight.
by Zechong Cai