Belly fat is the only factor that prevents a woman from showing off her right curves and a man from getting a beauty with the right curves. Also, accumulation of fat in the body is an open invitation for low blood pressure, heart attacks and all other disorders caused due to obesity. Have you done all that you could to flatten your stomach but nothing ever seemed to get you great results?
1. Eat 5-6 meals per day. Aha, now you must be thinking, this person has really gone bonkers. Advising to eat more rather than to eat less in the very first step? Well my friend, use your common sense to understand that when you eat a meal while you are real hungry, you tend to hog more than what you actually need. So, when I say EAT 5-6 meals, I mean, have limited (the quantity should be less than your usual meal) and controlled meal every time. This will keep your stomach SUFFICIENTLY occupied and you will not feel like devouring.
2. Eating healthy is the best way to loose belly fat. Increase the amount of lean meats in your daily diet while decreasing fatty foods and fried foods in your diet. Eating healthy prevents obesity. Diets such as Atkins and the south beach are an another alternative.
3. Lots Of Water – You must flush out nasty toxins in the body, build lean muscle tissue efficiently, get rid of water weight, and increase your metabolism. The one thing that will make all of that happen is good ol’ water! I recommend that you get 1/2 your body weight in ounces each day for best results!
4. Listen, if you’re reading this article here, then I’m pretty sure you just want to stop messing around and lose your belly fat… yesterday! You know what? I completely understand your sense of urgency if this is the case. However, I strongly suggest that you avoid going on any type of restrictive fad diet in an attempt to lose fat and weight quickly. Fad diets (lowering calories, restricting fats and carbs, etc.) are the types of diets that are sure to cause ping-pong weight loss and they will in fact slow your metabolism down quite significantly.
5. Consume food that helps to burn fat. Example of such kind of food is fruits like apple and the ones rich in vitamin C like lemon, lime, oranges, guava, grapefruit, etc., brown rice, whole grains, vegetables (green leafy ones), seafood, egg whites, etc. (you can discover some of your own, but please be sincere in doing so). Drop junk food from your list and avoid excess salt.
6. Increase the amount of fiber in your diet by eating more fruits and green vegetables. This helps you to loose belly fat fast as well as decreases your appetite for calorie rich foods. An easy source of fiber is Kellogs bars or Kashi GoLean High Protein and High Fiber Bar Cookies.
7. After a full nights rest, the metabolism needs a jump start. So, what I recommend you do is two things. Firstly, drink an 8 oz. glass of ICE COLD water as soon as you awake. This will cause thermogenesis (your body increases your metabolic rate to raise the temperature of the water). Secondly, I recommend that you do a quick “shock your metabolism workout”. You could do something such as 10 push ups, jog in place for 60 seconds, 10 jumping jacks, 10 lunges, and then follow up with jogging in place again for another 60 seconds.
8. go figure! Listen, what I recommend you do is focus on doing compound weight training (working multiple muscle groups at once) on the larger parts of your body (chest, back, legs). You must still workout your entire body, but when you ensure you do effective training on those larger parts with compound training (bench press, squats, dead-lift, military press, pull-ups, push-ups, etc.), you will in fact burn A TON of calories and you will increase your metabolic rate as well!