An obese person is prone to heart diseases and other medical disorders. Therefore, the one and only way to prevent this is to lose weight fast. The trick to losing weight and keeping it off for good is not to try fad diets or to skip meals, but to make healthy lifestyle changes that will benefit you both now and down the road.
1. One of the keys to keeping fit is to keep your metabolism going. The longer you wait to eat after waking up in the morning, the longer it takes for your metabolism to get going. Most people that don’t eat breakfast think they don’t have enough time. That’s not true. You don’t have to make some elaborate breakfast of pancakes from scratch, eggs, bacon, etc. A bowl of cereal, preferably something not full of sugar, and a piece of fruit would do. Or a muffin, a piece of fruit and a glass of juice. You just want to make sure you get something in your system.
2. There are several healthy foods that can be eaten which do not contribute in the excess calorie gain. Fresh fruits and vegetables top the list of healthy foods for weight loss. One can go for fresh fruit juices, vegetable broths, vegetable soups, etc. Green tea is also one of the most healthy drink for weight loss. It is also recommended to have smaller portions of meals 4-5 times a day rather than gorging on large meals.
3. If you’ve led a sedentary lifestyle for most of your life, adding a dose of daily exercise will seem like an insurmountable challenge. It doesn’t have to be. Like all new behaviors, you need to begin slowly and work your way up through a series of obtainable goals. A good choice for many is walking. You can walk almost anywhere in any type of weather, even if you’re traveling. A 200 lb. man can burn as many as 144 calories in a half hour, walking at 3 mph. Bump up the speed to 4 mph and you’ll burn 180 calories.
4. To do this, ironically, you’ll need to drink more water… and or eat lots of fruits that are high in water content (watermelons, apples, grapefruit, etc). Your body retains water as a survival mechanism. If you’re not drinking enough liquids, it thinks water is scarce. So it hoards water in your body. To stop that from happening, you need to drink a lot of water so your body thinks water is plentiful and there is no need to hoard and retain water.
5. Whenever you feel the need for a snack you are obviously going to be eating something that is bad for you if that’s all that is there. Ideally you want to surround yourself with healthy foods like fruits and vegetables. When you feel like snacking on something it won’t be something that is going to be hurting your progress. Most fruits, vegetables, and other snacks also have other benefits to them than just helping you keep the pounds off. Of course, you want to keep a few indulgent snacks around for once in a while, just not all the time.
6. It is essential to have the right attitude if you wish to lose 10 pounds fast. Secondly, having a positive attitude is also necessary if you wish to lose weight fast. You can go for self motivation tips and techniques and also reward yourself with loss of every single pound. This will encourage you and also not make the weight loss plan monotonous and boring.
7. Most people think losing weight is all about diet, calories, and exercise. WRONG! There’s a lot more to it. Sleep, stress, medications, and hormones are all key factors too. And spinning around like a child corrects and normalizes your hormones. So spin around like a kids every once in awhile.
by Zechong Cai