Love Handles, Spare Tire, Muffin Top, and Pot Belly-these are some of the most dreaded things that a person can suffer from. Actually, this refers to only one thing since they are comical terms used to refer to belly fat. Are you one of the persons who are struggling to lose belly fat and trying to find out the best way to lose fat quickly? Accumulation of the fat in you belly may result due to many reasons. While you try to lose the belly fat by doing exercises, you must simultaneously consider the type and amount of intake of food that will add to your body fat.
1. How to lose belly fat with amazing result by just doing 30 minutes workout after waking up in the early morning? Is this serious? I can tell you yes, because your body is burning most of the day’s carbohydrates during night, therefore carbohydrates are highly converted into energy during morning workouts and the result of fat’s burning is 3 times higher than normal. Important thing is, only consume your breakfast after the workouts for the perfect fat burning.
2. Assess how much belly fat you want to lose. Measure your waistline with a tape measure and, if possible, get a body fat content measurement at your local gym.
3. One of the best ideas here is to find a diet that assists with losing belly fat and a few tips here would help you in finding the right type of diet. Find one that is high in whole grains, rich in fruits, vegetables, beans, nuts, fish, lean meat, eggs, poultry and low-fat dairy, ensure that it is calorie controlled and watch your waist fade away.
4. Assuming that you are a women thinking to build lean muscle mass as well as losing your excess pounds fast, you have to ensure that you take right combination of high protein foods and exercises or work outs to get positive results. Make sure you drastically reduce the amount of processed foods like the Pizzas and burgers. Try your best to avoid sugary items like fruit juices and sauces since they also contribute to excess fat in your body.
5. Having small portion or cutting down dinner is one of the essential tips to lose belly fat. You are encouraged to have a large glass of water or having some fresh healthy fiber food before sitting at the dinner table; indirectly it can reduce your appetite and cut down dinner consumption. Most people tend to rest in an inactive condition after dinner and it is claimed the entire dinner will be stored as fat. Therefore it is the basic advice: don’t eat anything within N hours before going to bed.
6. Reduce your fat and empty-calorie intake. While eating more protein will help reduce belly fat, continually taking in empty calories in items such as soda or fat from fast food meals may stall your progress.
7. Drink Plenty Of Cold Water. Research has shown that cold water actually aids your fat burning processes by up to 200% compared to drinking water at room temperature. Ensure that you drink at least 6-8 glasses a day but avoid fruit cordials or flavourings.
by Zechong Cai