Accumulation of belly fat is further accentuated by sedentary lifestyle and consumption of excessive junks. Still, there are many ways to lose belly fat fast. In order to lose belly fat fast, there are key steps I took that made a HUGE difference in giving me eye-popping results. Read on to learn more:
1. Reverse crunch is a very effective exercises to lose belly fat fast. Lie down on the floor once again on your back and then bend you legs at the knees. In this position, lift your knees to your chest, but do not touch raise your body. Perform the moves for at least 15 minutes.
2. Begin doing sit-ups. Sit-ups are great because you can do them anywhere. Start with 10 to 15 sit-ups if your stomach muscles are weak and go from there. Do 10 to 15 for a week and then add another 5 to 10. It doesn’t take long and you do not need any special equipment to accomplish your goal.
3. Most people think of walking as a great way to exercise leg muscles and lose weight in general. But did you know this is also a great way to lose belly fat? Only long distance walking will do this for you. You’ll have to walk at least one mile every day to see results. But if you walk consistently, you’ll start seeing results within a couple of weeks. You’ll continue to see results more quickly after that. This is a great low impact way for people to lose belly fat, especially if they have a bad back and cannot do crunches.
4. Instead of severely reducing the amount of calories you get for the whole day, reduce the amount of calories you get per meal… only. When you eat smaller meals in a way to avoid getting full and instead just getting “satisfied”, then you will in fact keep your metabolism from slowing down and instead will keep it running strong. On the other hand, eating too many calories per meal will cause your metabolism to reduce and store excess calories as fat.
5. To supplement the protein requirement of the body, you can try the protein shakes available in drug stores. Protein rich drinks contain soy protein, egg albumin and also a plenty of vitamins and minerals. They are perfect drinks for people wanting to reduce belly fat quickly. You can also consume natural egg albumin, chicken, fish and skimmed milk. Curtail consumption of potassium and sodium as much as possible. Read more on high protein diet.
6. Eliminate sugary drinks from your diet. Many people do not realize how many calories they consume every day from sugary drinks. Soda, juice and health oriented drinks are full of calories. Even adding sugar to your coffee can make a big difference. Try not to drink more than 8 ounces of juice a day. Juice has a lot of calories and a lot of sugar which is difficult for your body to process.
7. Eat More Meals – Since you are now eating lower amounts of calories for each of your meals, but at the same time, you can not reduce your caloric intake too much for the whole day, the logical solution to this is to eat MORE meals each day. So, what I recommend you do is to start eating a minimum of 4 small meals daily.