If you are looking for the ultimate summer body diet to help you lose weight safely, naturally and affordably, then our following guide to the do’s and don’t for summer diets can show you how to achieve this summer weight loss at a pace that is right for you.
Step1: DO modify your dietary habits. During the winter we tend to eat more starchy foods that leave us feeling warm, insulated and heavy. In preparation for the summer it is important that you swap these foods for lighter alternatives.
– Swap oranges and apples, for fresh berries, melons, greens, tomatoes, zucchini’s, cucumbers, beets, and low calorie fruits and vegetables.
– Eat chilled soups: research has found that eating a low calorie, broth based soup at the beginning of a meal can help you to eat less.
– Swap to low/ no calorie beverages: it is easy when it gets hot to drink loads of fizzy drinks, sodas, tea and coffee, but if you are not careful all of these beverages can add up to extra calories. For this reason be careful with your drink choices and try to opt for low calorie fruity spritzers to help keep you cool.
Step 2: DO exercise more. Going for a jog or attending a cardio class can be easy to skip when the sun is beating down on you, but no matter how much you sweat, exercise is still one of the easiest ways to experience summer weight loss. The key is to swap these activities for ones which will take you out of the heat and gradually help to workout your entire body. Going for a swim, a bike ride, a 30-45 minute walk or to water aerobics, for example, can all help you to burn calories without leaving you feeling sticky, hot and dehydrated.
Step 3: DO drink plenty of fluids. Even when you are not exercising, it is important that you stay hydrated as not only will these fluids help to supply your muscles with the oxygen it needs to exercise, but drink too little and you can experience water weight gain.
Aim to drink at least 6-8 glasses a day. If you do not currently drink this much, build up your stamina by increasing your intake by ½ a glass every 2-3 days.
Step 4: DO try a weight loss supplement. If you need help jumpstarting your summer weight loss, incorporating a natural appetite suppressant or fat binder into your diet can help you to lose weight.
– Natural appetite suppressants: Designed to decrease your appetite by sending signals to your brain telling it you are full when you are not; appetite suppressants can help you to naturally reduce your meal portions without leaving you feeling hungry between meal times. The best natural appetite suppressants on the market work by binding with bile acids to form a fluid gel in your stomach that is hard to digest. Resting in your stomach for hours at a time, they help you to feel fuller for longer.
– Fat binder: Made of complex non soluble fibres, these work by binding with up to 28% of your dietary fat intake. Forming molecules too large to be absorbed into your body, this fat instead is forced to pass out of your body naturally. NOTE: Fat binders are particularly useful if you follow a high fat diet and need help cutting it down.
Step 4: DON’T let yourself get too hungry. A common mistake many summer dieters make is allowing themselves to get too hungry between meals. Even if you resist the temptation to snack, these increased hunger levels can cause you to ingest more food during meal times. If this sounds like you, try splitting your meals into 5 smaller portions of 300 calories. Next space these out evenly over the day to help keep your metabolism burning at optimum capacities.
Step 5: DON’T eat too much. It is easy to fill your whole plate with food and then feel obliged to eat it. The problem is though, such meal sizes can lead to an increased appetite and ultimately increased weight gain. To help achieve your summer weight loss, try to do the following:
– Eat on smaller plates: this helps to create the illusion that you are eating the same amount of food, whilst helping you to naturally cut your meal portions.
– Eat slower: it takes your brain 20 minutes to register that you are full, which is why you often find yourself feeling bloated after meals. For this reason try to chew eat mouthful at least 30 times before you swallow. This will help give your brain time to catch up and prevent over eating.
Step 6: DON’T crash diet. Although it may feel tempting to follow the latest celebrity crash diet to help you achieve your summer weight loss, such diets are not safe/healthy for your body. The vast majority involve depriving your body of key essential nutrients whilst limiting your body to just 800 calories a day – neither of which are good for your metabolism, digestive tract and long term health. NOTE: For your body/organs to function properly you need at least 1,200-1,500 calories a day.
Tips & Warnings:
Make sure that you only invest in natural fat binders/appetite suppressants which have been clinically proven to work. Try researching through their clinical trials, certificates and reviews first before you buy
Aim to eat a healthy balance of nutrients consisting of 40% carbohydrates, 30% protein and 30% fats.
Thank you for reading this ‘online slimming’ article, for more articles visit this ‘slimming pill’ website.
We hoped you enjoyed reading this article, for further advice visit this online slimming website.
by Jacob Rogers