Do you want to speed up your weight loss naturally? Do you want to speed up your weight loss Now? There are some fool-proof ways that can aid in bringing about weight loss in a short span of time. Here is the best way to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks. It consists of a combination of 5 measures which have to be followed simultaneously.
1. Getting less than a full night’s sleep releases hormones that encourage food cravings and overeating. How much sleep does one really need? Everyone is different, but the average tends to require between seven and nine hours of sleep. How many hours of shut-eye are you getting? Establish a routine and go to bed early enough to make sure you get the hours that are right for you.
2. Research has proven the effectiveness of certain food items in fighting fat. These foods include almonds, soybean, eggs, lentils, fish, yogurt. Almonds are high in Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA), which can accelerate your metabolism. Also, almonds have high fiber content and the good fat (HDL) which satisfies appetite very soon. So you are less likely to have cravings and overeat. Eat a handful everyday. Eating eggs for breakfast makes you feel fuller for longer, so that you eat less at your next few meals. Calcium-rich fat-free yogurt can boost your body’s fat-burning mechanism, and accelerate weight loss.
3. Soda is full of sugar or artificial sweeteners that have no nutritional value. Soda, diet soda and all commercially processed drinks are full of sweeteners or preservatives that help us gain weight. The suitable alternatives are water and natural tea. Choose Green Tea, Oolong Tea, Pu-er Tea or any tea. Tea has no calories or preservatives. Limit the amount of sugar you add.
4. Nothing primes your body more for efficiency than water. Without an ample supply of water your body will be in a sub-optimal state where you will not be able to take advantage of the nutrients you’ll be feeding it.
5. Instead of eating 3 large meals, break it up into 6 small meals in a day. Smaller, more frequent meals keep your blood sugar stable and provide a steady source of energy, which in turn fuels your metabolism. Many of us who wonder how to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks often forget this fundamental rule, because we have become conditioned to the routine of 3 meals a day. This needs to change to get the desired results while implementing this best way to lose weight.
6. Instead of eating bakery snacks or chocolate and candy snacks choose fruit, vegetables and nuts. Not only are they healthier for you but they will help you to lose weight. To do this you must be prepared. Have the snacks available at home and at work. When you shop avoid the cookies, cakes and candy sections and purchase healthy fruit and vegetables and nuts.
An obese person is prone to heart diseases and other medical disorders. Therefore, the one and only way to prevent this is to lose weight fast. The trick to losing weight and keeping it off for good is not to try fad diets or to skip meals, but to make healthy lifestyle changes that will benefit you both now and down the road.
1. One of the keys to keeping fit is to keep your metabolism going. The longer you wait to eat after waking up in the morning, the longer it takes for your metabolism to get going. Most people that don’t eat breakfast think they don’t have enough time. That’s not true. You don’t have to make some elaborate breakfast of pancakes from scratch, eggs, bacon, etc. A bowl of cereal, preferably something not full of sugar, and a piece of fruit would do. Or a muffin, a piece of fruit and a glass of juice. You just want to make sure you get something in your system.
2. There are several healthy foods that can be eaten which do not contribute in the excess calorie gain. Fresh fruits and vegetables top the list of healthy foods for weight loss. One can go for fresh fruit juices, vegetable broths, vegetable soups, etc. Green tea is also one of the most healthy drink for weight loss. It is also recommended to have smaller portions of meals 4-5 times a day rather than gorging on large meals.
3. If you’ve led a sedentary lifestyle for most of your life, adding a dose of daily exercise will seem like an insurmountable challenge. It doesn’t have to be. Like all new behaviors, you need to begin slowly and work your way up through a series of obtainable goals. A good choice for many is walking. You can walk almost anywhere in any type of weather, even if you’re traveling. A 200 lb. man can burn as many as 144 calories in a half hour, walking at 3 mph. Bump up the speed to 4 mph and you’ll burn 180 calories.
4. To do this, ironically, you’ll need to drink more water… and or eat lots of fruits that are high in water content (watermelons, apples, grapefruit, etc). Your body retains water as a survival mechanism. If you’re not drinking enough liquids, it thinks water is scarce. So it hoards water in your body. To stop that from happening, you need to drink a lot of water so your body thinks water is plentiful and there is no need to hoard and retain water.
5. Whenever you feel the need for a snack you are obviously going to be eating something that is bad for you if that’s all that is there. Ideally you want to surround yourself with healthy foods like fruits and vegetables. When you feel like snacking on something it won’t be something that is going to be hurting your progress. Most fruits, vegetables, and other snacks also have other benefits to them than just helping you keep the pounds off. Of course, you want to keep a few indulgent snacks around for once in a while, just not all the time.
6. It is essential to have the right attitude if you wish to lose 10 pounds fast. Secondly, having a positive attitude is also necessary if you wish to lose weight fast. You can go for self motivation tips and techniques and also reward yourself with loss of every single pound. This will encourage you and also not make the weight loss plan monotonous and boring.
7. Most people think losing weight is all about diet, calories, and exercise. WRONG! There’s a lot more to it. Sleep, stress, medications, and hormones are all key factors too. And spinning around like a child corrects and normalizes your hormones. So spin around like a kids every once in awhile.
Here are super quick ways to lose weight. I’m going to show you how to lose 5 pounds a week easily. These unique tips are easy and quick to do. Following these tips should help you make a few adjustments in your everyday life that will help you stay fit and healthy.
1. One of the worst things you can do to yourself in your battle with weight is too eat too much. A lot of times people go back for that second helping, or force them self to finish an extremely large helping just because its there. If you full and there is still food on your plate, leave it. Save it for lunch or a snack. The worst thing you can do is stuff yourself. Also. If you finish one helping, and you’re not sure if you should have another serving, wait five minutes and see if you’re still interested.
2. It is essential to drink adequate amounts (8 – 10 glasses) of pure drinking water everyday as water helps in faster metabolism. Water flushes out the toxins from the body and makes the skin glow. Drinking water is also a natural appetite suppressant which consequently results in weight loss. However one should not substitute pure water with other beverages and drinks.
3. Many people who are overweight got that way because of faulty eating habits. One faulty habit is overeating. It takes the stomach as long as 20 minutes before it realizes it’s already satisfied and full before it sends a signal to the brain. If you continue to eat longer, you’re probably eating more food than you need.
4. This is a HUGE KEY to losing weight consistently and long term. Fiber cleans out and sweeps out your body internally. It also allows you to eat less calories while still feeling really full. So add fiber into your diet. Best sources… black beans, apples, lentils, etc. If you don’t like my choices, just google “high fiber foods” and I’m sure you’ll find something you like. Don’t be LAZY on getting your fiber.
5. However, a lot many foods contribute in excess calories and cholesterol gain and hence, should be avoided. Fried foods, processed and canned foods, fatty and spicy foods, butter, cheese, margarine, sweets, chocolates, fries, desserts, etc., should be completely avoided for a couple of weeks if you wish to lose 10 pounds fast. Also, stuff like tea, coffee, sodas, and canned fruit juices should be ignored. Alcohol also contains large amounts of calories, and hence, one should abstain from it.
6. Most weight loss approaches require that you weigh your food and become familiar with its content by reading packaging labels. While the thought of measuring everything before you eat it may not appeal to you, it is possible to estimate accurate serving sizes using objects you’re already familiar with. For instance, one pancake serving is about the size of a music CD. An average baked potato is about the siz
Losing your belly fat permanently takes a lot of hard effort from your end since that would have been accumulated in our body over a couple of years or decades. But you can use our hints and short cut methods to lose your belly fat in the smartest way possible. If you seriously want to get rid of that extra belly fat then you will need to put in a little work. Changing your diet and starting some form of exercise program is the perfect way to start.
1. Sit up’s: Doing sit up’s can be an easiest and less time consuming way to lose belly fat for achieving good results. Belly fat is nothing but a stored energy. If you want to lose the fat you have to burn excess calories than your actual consumption. For getting fast results and lose fat, sit up’s can be considered as an effective exercise for every type of body.
2. Changing your diet is important when trying to reduce and prevent the buildup of visceral belly fat. In order to lose belly fat, you must eat fewer calories than you burn through daily exercise. The diet should be comprised of whole, natural foods; avoid fatty, fried or sodium-filled foods. The Flat Belly Diet is directed specifically to eating right for belly fat loss—eating a large amount of monounsaturated fats, also known as MUFAs. These fats allow you to stay satisfied longer so you consume fewer calories. MUFAs include olive oil, chocolate, peanut butter, avocados and fat found in nuts, especially almonds.
3. start strength training. By building muscle you are effectively burning 3 times more calories than normal cardio, studies have been proven that 45mins of cardio will keep your metabolism working for 3-4 hours later.Muscle building will ignite the metabolism for up to 48hours later!
4. The activity starts with 4 nutritious meals. Every meal will have good caloric value nutrients. Especially, you should provide best nutrient value diet to your breakfast. Skipping breakfast will result in decrease of metabolism. So, the calorie value of your each meal will be different. This alteration is done to boost metabolism swiftly. You can also give a small change to your eating style. That is, you can take proteins in place of carbohydrates or alternatively. You will go on confusing the metabolism to arrive at the higher level of fat burning hormones.
5. One of the most common reasons for increasing the fat is the intake of fried food. Fried food contains less nutrient value and mostly empty calories, which finally add up in increasing fat in your body. Hence in order to stop the increase in body fat or to lose belly fat, stay away from taking fried food as far as possible.
6. by doing some cardio you will also see faster results for losing belly fat! Don’t be fooled into thinking that weights alone is enough…try to run/walk/bike at least 1-2 days a week.
7. Calorie shifting diet does not require any artificial way of assistance to shrink belly fat. Each and every meal of your food will contain only natural products. You can take good amount of grains, fibres, vegetables (also in soup form), fruits (apple is good for metabolism) and other minerals. Other than this, you need not spend any amount on artificial food products that cause adverse effect to your metabolism rate.
Love Handles, Spare Tire, Muffin Top, and Pot Belly-these are some of the most dreaded things that a person can suffer from. Actually, this refers to only one thing since they are comical terms used to refer to belly fat. Are you one of the persons who are struggling to lose belly fat and trying to find out the best way to lose fat quickly? Accumulation of the fat in you belly may result due to many reasons. While you try to lose the belly fat by doing exercises, you must simultaneously consider the type and amount of intake of food that will add to your body fat.
1. How to lose belly fat with amazing result by just doing 30 minutes workout after waking up in the early morning? Is this serious? I can tell you yes, because your body is burning most of the day’s carbohydrates during night, therefore carbohydrates are highly converted into energy during morning workouts and the result of fat’s burning is 3 times higher than normal. Important thing is, only consume your breakfast after the workouts for the perfect fat burning.
2. Assess how much belly fat you want to lose. Measure your waistline with a tape measure and, if possible, get a body fat content measurement at your local gym.
3. One of the best ideas here is to find a diet that assists with losing belly fat and a few tips here would help you in finding the right type of diet. Find one that is high in whole grains, rich in fruits, vegetables, beans, nuts, fish, lean meat, eggs, poultry and low-fat dairy, ensure that it is calorie controlled and watch your waist fade away.
4. Assuming that you are a women thinking to build lean muscle mass as well as losing your excess pounds fast, you have to ensure that you take right combination of high protein foods and exercises or work outs to get positive results. Make sure you drastically reduce the amount of processed foods like the Pizzas and burgers. Try your best to avoid sugary items like fruit juices and sauces since they also contribute to excess fat in your body.
5. Having small portion or cutting down dinner is one of the essential tips to lose belly fat. You are encouraged to have a large glass of water or having some fresh healthy fiber food before sitting at the dinner table; indirectly it can reduce your appetite and cut down dinner consumption. Most people tend to rest in an inactive condition after dinner and it is claimed the entire dinner will be stored as fat. Therefore it is the basic advice: don’t eat anything within N hours before going to bed.
6. Reduce your fat and empty-calorie intake. While eating more protein will help reduce belly fat, continually taking in empty calories in items such as soda or fat from fast food meals may stall your progress.
7. Drink Plenty Of Cold Water. Research has shown that cold water actually aids your fat burning processes by up to 200% compared to drinking water at room temperature. Ensure that you drink at least 6-8 glasses a day but avoid fruit cordials or flavourings.
Everyday thousands, probably millions, of such people are looking for the hidden ‘fat loss secrets’ which will help to magically transform the body and restore back that flat abdomen! Its bad enough if you want to choose a diet and stick to it, but what if your after some specialised weight loss tips – such as wanting to know how to lose belly fat for example?
1. The aerobic exercises help to burn fat as well. When you start with an exercise routine you will see one of the areas, you will see rapid fat loss is around the stomach. Among the exercises to lose stomach fat are also walking exercise and running and jogging as well. Bodyweight exercises, like push ups, pull ups, etc. and strength training are also known to be effective in trimming tummy fat. However, it is best to talk to your health care professional and have an appropriate exercise program designed for you.
2. Find a diet that works. Cutting your calorie intake and replacing processed foods and sugars with raw fruits, vegetables, and whole grains will quickly help melt away body fat. Opt for a diet that is balanced in healthy fats and carbohydrates and avoid diets that completely cut out important nutrients like no-carb diets. Cutting out essential nutrients and fibers only causes you to have more cravings as well as sets you up for a blood sugar dive. Do not cut your food intake below 1,500 calories. Especially if you are exercising regularly. This only sets you up to regain the fat around your belly when you finally realize that you can’t stay on that low of calorie diet.
3. To lose fat naturally cut back on your sugar. If you like sugar in your coffee or cereal, try an artificial sweetener. Try different sweeteners to find which ones suit you best. I use a certain sweetener for hot beverages and cereals and a different one for cold foods and beverages. Sounds a little strange I know but you can taste the difference so give it a try. When you have a snack attack, eat a piece of fruit instead of a sugar saturated piece of candy or soda.
4. Fatty Foods – fat equals fat. Fats and oils are the highest calories food and will simply convert into body fat. Avoid saturated fats and trans fats. Here is a list of good fats: fish, nuts, seeds and olive oil.
5. Most of us have a tendency to skip meals in order to lose weight. However, skipping meals does not really help, as soon as you eat after a skipped meal, you tend to eat much more than you regularly eat. It is commonly observed that people skip their breakfast, which is very unhealthy. Studies have shown that people who have regular breakfast tend to pile less weight as compared to people, who skip breakfast. Remember breakfast is the most important meals of the day, hence should not be skipped. Divide the three meals, that you consume into six. Having small meals at regular intervals helps to keep the metabolism working at its best.
6. Avoid the diet pill trap. Diet pills and other supplements that claim to burn belly fat are not always the best option. These pills cause your body to rely on the pill to burn to increase your metabolism instead of your body’s natural abilities to increase the process. If you lose the weight naturally (which is very possible to do without the pills) your body will learn healthy fat burning habits for the future. Additionally, many supplements and fat burning pills can have harmful substances that can raise your blood pressure and cause blood sugar problems.
7. Get up and move. To lose belly fat you need to exercise. I recommend the Bender Ball. You can pick one up online for the price of a couple lattes so don’t waste your money on expensive infomercial gimmicks. It works great and is fun to use. You can also do belly crunches or just walk.
8. Chose lean protein, as most of it converts into muscle once it’s processed (especially for men) before it has a chance to turn into fat. Here is a list of good sources of lean protein: white fish, chicken ( NO SKIN), lean red meat, pulses and low-fat dairy products.
There are many ways one can lose weight drastically, but most of these will have some serious long term effects on the human body. One will end up feeling weak and malnourished, and it would be very easy to contract many viruses and illnesses as well. Below are some weight loss tips for free that can help you complete successive small losses over a period of time to reach your desired weight loss goal.
1. Eat regular meals and be sure not to skip breakfast. 4 or 5 small meals evenly spread out through the day will speed up your body’s metabolism burning the food you eat instead of storing it as body fat. Do not eat seconds. This balance will give you more energy and assist you with home weight loss tip
2. You need to include fresh fruits (not fruit juices) and vegetables in your diet everyday. You can have cut fruits with yogurt, vegetables in the form of salads (without dressing), soups and broths in your diet. You can also have boiled fish, dried fruits and nuts, milk, lentils; low fat versions of butter and cheese, in your diet. Including fiber in your weight loss diet is a must.
3. Decide how many calories you have eaten throughout the day. You can use a food journal to record your meals including the amount of calories for each. Use the journal daily and review it regularly.
4. Eat five times a day. I know how that sounds, how can you lose weight fast if you’re eating more often than normal? The trick is to eat small meals more often so your body process the food for energy and doesn’t have as much to retain and digest in one setting. Eat fruit for breakfast, snacks and lunch and something light for dinner. The fruit has a lot of water in eat and helps you feel full and helps flush out your system.
5. Exercise more. This is the most dreaded part of weight loss for most people but if done correctly can be most fun and enjoyable. Simple activities such as walking, riding a bicycle and swimming can go a long ways to further up your metabolism and increase your stamina. Set aside (schedule) 2 or 3 times a week to do this for 20 to 45 minutes. Involve a partner, your spouse, a close friend or even your pet.
6. You may not be aware but, drinking water is also considered as one of the best way of losing weight. Water helps in quick metabolism which leads to fast burning of body fats. On the other hand, drinking adequate amounts of water also helps in detoxifying body which indirectly helps in making skin look fresh and smooth. Therefore, you must have 8-10 glasses of water everyday. Do not substitute drinking water to sodas, fruit juices and coffee.
7. Purchase and eat the low-calorie foods in your kitchen/pantry such as microwave popcorn without butter (add garlic powder for flavor), a piece of fruit such as an orange, or a few celery sticks with a small amount of almond butter.
There are hundreds of workout programs, magic pills and diet programs that promise instant success when it comes to losing abdomen fat, but many of them just don’t work. Some of them help to a certain extent and contributes to the general good shape of the people practicing it, but cannot get rid of the abdominal fat completely. If you want to know how to lose belly fat then it’s really quite simple. Just follow these some simple tips and you will be well on your way.
1. You will have to increase the the consumption of polyunsaturated fats and reduce the consumption of saturated fats. At the same time increase the consumption of healthy proteins like lean meat, fish, sprouts, egg whites, etc. Proteins are known to help the fight against belly fat. For losing belly fat for women, you will also have increase the consumption of complex carbohydrates, like whole grains, fruits, vegetables, etc.
2. Hit the Cardio Equipment. One of your best fat burning tools is cardio. Cardio activities whether it be going for a walk or a hike on a nice day, or spending some time on the elliptical in the gym, are the quickest way to burn fat all over your body, including your belly. Cardio raises your heart rate causing your body to look to its fat storage for energy. The longer your heart rate is within the fat burning zone the more calories of fat you will burn away.
3. Try not to skip meals. You should eat 5 to 6 small meals throughout the day verses one or two large meals. This keeps you from getting hungry and will help you lose belly fat much faster.
4. Choose the right carb food – the only carbohydrates that will not add fat to your belly are the complex carbohydrates such as whole-grain or whole-meal pasta, rice and bread. What you need to watch out are the add ons such as pasta and dairy sauces, butter and cheese. Stay away from simple carbs such as sugary foods (cakes, biscuits etc)
5. Most of us tend to consume less water as compared to the ideal amount of water we should consume. Drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water everyday is mandatory, therefore make it a point to drink the said quantity. Often times we eat, when we are actually hungry. Therefore, the next time you are hungry make sure you reach for a glass of water before you reach for a packet of junk food
6. Targeting the muscles specifically around the belly, such as your abs and other core muscles, can give you a great advantage when it comes to losing belly fat. However, you should develop a routine that allows you to target all the muscles around your entire body for optimal fat burning. The muscles near your belly fat do not necessarily burn more belly fat than other muscles in your body. The body works as a whole to obtain its energy needs. The more you work all your muscles, the greater amount of fat you will burn overall, including the fat around your waistline.
7. One of the most important tips to lose weight naturally is to cut back on your carbohydrates or carbs. You should eat more vegetables and less white. By less white, I mean eat less white bread, flour, rice, pasta, potatoes etc. Eat fewer white foods and you’ll be cutting your carbs by a significant amount. This is a great way to lose belly fat naturally.
8. Green Veggies – an excellent way to lose belly fat is to eat green vegetables and salads so eat plenty of these along with lean protein and a small side plate of complex carbohydrates.
There are various reasons, why women tend to put on weight around the stomach. The common reasons are heredity, aging, weight gain, menopause and hormonal changes, etc. If you would like to lose a few pounds of belly fat naturally and without drugs, here are a few suggestions that may help you lose the fat.
1. One of the best ways to naturally shed the wobbling skin on your stomach is to cut down your alcohol consumption; if possible, stop taking alcohol entirely. In your efforts to lose belly fat, what you drink is as essential as what you eat. Daily intake of sweet alcohol and beer will worsen your situation no matter the number of times you do sit-up daily and try to burn off the fat using other techniques.
2. Monitor your diet. A poor diet is a major cause of belly fat. Stick to a diet high in vegetables, fruits, whole grains and lean proteins such as fish and chicken. Avoid deep fried foods, refined sugars, fast food and junk foods as they add unnecessary calories that are harder for your body to process.
3. Most of the people with belly fat assume that they should cut down their intake of carbohydrates. However, the fact is that carbohydrates are your friend, and you must consume them. Carbohydrates are good as well as bad. Food items such as refined flour, pasta, candies and cakes are examples of bad carbohydrates and are known to cause harm. On the other hand, fruits and vegetables are a rich source of good carbohydrates and also provide roughage for the digestive system.
4. Most people think that the truth is on the front of the box if they go shopping. They believe what they are buying is healthy. The front of the box has great sounding things like fat free, refined sugar, low cholesterol. The real truth is on the back of the box. An at first glance healthy looking item can be highly processed and full of chemical and industrially refined ingredients. Marketing and labeling can be misleading if you want to get rid of belly fat.
5. Crunches will only make your stomach muscles stronger rather than burn off the belly fat that envelops your abs.
There are several other natural ways you can get rid of that belly fat, and remember that healthy eating is an essential tip also.
6. Perform leg raises. They work out the lower abdominal muscles, commonly referred to as the “beer gut.” Lay down on your back with your legs stretched and a slight bend in the knees. Your hands should be at your side. Contract your abdominal muscles to lift your legs up about 6 to 8 inches off the ground and then gently bring your legs back down until your feet reach the floor. Start with three sets of five reps daily and then work your way up to 10 to 20 reps a day.
7. Fitness and bodybuilding magazines are promoting dozens of energy drinks and supplements. The ugly truth is that these magazines have stocks from these supplement companies. Sometimes the owner of the magazine is the owner of the supplement company as well, this is not objective information. Every fitness magazine that respects itself should promote water as the only healthy drink. Water does not contain any calories at all and your metabolism will work harder if you drink
There are certain lifestyle changes you will have to make to get rid of the stomach fat. There are healthy ways to reduce weight loss on the stomach area without the need for radical exercises or diet pills, take a few minutes to read this article and discover just what will burn off the fat and tone your abdominal area.
1. As you cut down your alcohol intake, take plenty water, extract lemon juice into water and also take green tea the rest of the times. Make this a consistent habit and see how fast it works!
2. Workout your abdominal muscles. Crunches are a very effective way to strengthen your abdominal region. Start with three sets of five repetitions daily and then move up to 10 to 20 repetitions depending on your strength levels. A good crunch consists of laying on the floor with your knees bent while keeping your feet planted on the ground. With your hands behind your ears, contract your abdominal muscles to raise your upper body up toward your knees. Avoid pulling on the neck and back during the movement.
3. Another vital item of Belly Fat Diet is whole grains. Whole grain food items are highly effective in getting rid of accumulated fat around the belly. It reduces the response of insulin and glucose. As a result, the body is enabled to use blood glucose, which gives way to diminished blood sugar level, which in turn decreases fat storage. Whole grain food items are rich in fiber content, and you will be enabled to manage your food cravings.
4. Fat burning foods or negative calorie foods are burning more fat then the calorie content of the food itself. They should be implement in every nutrition programme because they are on of the most powerful natural sources to burn stomach fat fast. Good examples of natural fat burning foods are oranges, mandarins, apples, strawberries, raspberries, cabbages and Brussels sprouts.
5. Aim to get at least 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise a minimum of four times per week. Easy exercises to do at home include push ups, jumping jacks, skipping and going for a walk. Although cardiovascular exercises do not focus directly on the belly, they help shed excess fat on your entire body and speed up your metabolism, which leads to a quicker loss of belly fat.
6. Another super food item that can allow you to get rid of fat is mono saturated fats. Mono saturated fats prevent the accumulation of this fat. Some food items rich in mono saturated fats are avocados, chocolates, olives, seeds, nuts, soybeans, canola oils, olive oils, etc. However, since these food items are rich in calories, they must be consumed moderately and not daily. The most remarkable factor related to these key factors is that there are less chances of development of heart diseases.
7. Getting enough quality protein in the daily diet is a must have. Protein has a higher thermic effect than carbs and fat. It created satiety so your hunger is satisfied longer. Protein is a building block for maintaining and building lean muscles. The more muscles you have the better your metabolism will work.